|1. ‘Beauty is authenticity.’Lucia SilverThere is nothing more gorgeous than a woman being natural, nor anything less attractive than one unrecognisable to herself.2. ‘A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.’ Maya AngelouDo it, say it, wear it, feel it – for no other reason than because you want to.3. ‘Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b ***** up with cookies.’ Unknown
Eat and enjoy!
4. ‘I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows.’ Janette Barber
Pamper and take care of yourself. Your body IS a temple.
5. ‘Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.’ Eleanor Roosevelt
A human being is a single being, unique and unrepeatable. It is therefore impossible to be inferior as there is simply no comparison.
6. ‘Not knowing when the dawn will come, I open every door.’ Emily Dickinson, poet
Say YES to everything you can. Make time for an adventure and remember you can do nothing effectually without enthusiasm.
7. ‘The snow goose need not bathe to make itself white. Neither need you do anything but be yourself.’ Lao – Tse
Be yourself. One of the most important results you can bring into the world is the you that you really want to be. The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
8. ‘Be outrageous! People who achieve mastery have the ability to be outrageous.’ Gita Bellin
Be flamboyant. Be naughty. Be like a very small joyous child living gloriously in the ever present NOW without a single worry or concern about even the next moment of time.
9. ‘There is neither good nor bad but thinking makes it so.’ Shakespeare
Witness your mind and thoughts. We are what we think and with these thoughts we make the world. Remember, the difference between a weed and a flower is simply a judgement.
10. ‘There is no heavier burden than great potential.’ Charlie Brown
Whatever it is your dream of, begin it now.